Portable Mapper is continually being improved and developed. It seems like a long time ago version v1-22-1 was released and in the last couple of months we've had lots of feedback and improvement suggestions from our clients. Mostly positive but we've had a few bugs spotted too. Unlike other companies though we provide patches and fixes within days so you're back up and running in no time. As one valued client put it; 'Your program and customer service are simply light years ahead of the competition'. Many thanks Andrew for that. Moving on here is a list of what you can expect in this release that's changed from v1-22-1 released 1 January 2022.
· Help worksheet clarifications.
· Welcome screen and license message box bug fix.
· Toolbar restore state button.
· License activation notifications and messages clearer.
· Tree category colour coded canopies.
· Tree labels can be toggled on and off and are now prefixed with a T.
· Tree report no longer restricted to one page and 30 trees.
· Tree Risk Assessment date bug fix.
· Habitat areas automatically align and now record in hectares.
· Habitat report clarifies this as a classifications areas tool.
· Postcodes can be toggled on and off with one button.
· Maps & Grids can be toggled on and off with one button.
· Map labelling improvements.
· Google Maps tile loading time improvements.
· Source code improvements reduce system dependence.